We’re so glad you’ve taken this first step in learning about our church. While this website can never give you the full picture of Fairview Moravian Church we want to give you a glimpse of the amazing things God is doing in our community.
It is our desire that when you visit, even online, that you will sense a reverent spirit and experience sincere friendliness among us. We gather to worship God as a family and to express to Him our love, our thanks and our devotion.
We invite you to be our guest as we worship the Lord together! We pray that you will find that Fairview Moravian Church is here to encourage you in your walk with Jesus Christ. We look forward to getting to know you!
JOIN US FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP!
We are meeting in person and practicing recommended social distancing. Masks are required!
ONLINE WORSHIP (Phone/Online)
– We now have 2 options for joining us for our live-streaming worship and other public events:
- VIEWERS (Online viewing only) = Youtube Live! or
- PARTICIPANT (Participating in discussions during, or after, events) = Zoom Meetings*
(Access by Traditional Phone, Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone)*
– Join Us With “Zoom” (Same link and log-on steps every Fairview Service, every week):
- Dial +1 929-436-2866, Meeting ID: 486 919 8453,
- then enter password “11223344” (Having a password is new!)
Computers (See below for app links for Tablets & Smartphone)
- Link: https://zoom.us/j/4869198453 / Meeting ID: 486 919 8453, then enter password “11223344” (Having a password is new!)
- Then mute your audio. Unmute your audio when you speak.
- This prevents background noise disturbing the meeting).
- (No software is needed. However, it is suggested that Zoom users load the free Zoom software.)
- Participants must install the Zoom app on their smartphone.
- iPhone Link & Android – Google Play
- Then open the Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/4869198453 / Meeting ID: 486 919 8453, then enter password “11223344” (Having a password is new!)
- After you have joined, please mute your audio. Unmute your audio when you speak. (This prevents background noise disturbing the meeting).
Tablets (ex iPad, Surface, etc)
- Participants must have Zoom app installed on their tablet.
- iPad Link and Android – Google Play
- Then, follow the instructions for smartphones above.
Please contact our Distance Ministry Resource Team for Assistance:
- Rob Back, Jerry Hailey, Morgan Fox